Cloud Based Telecommunications
24/7 needs can be met for any size client. International or small-local business, call center or single user, established or start up! Choose your path to successful telecommunications now!
How do we compare?
Just a small sample of how we compare to the other carriers out there! Big fees and short promotional specials are how they seem a better value, but they really are not!
- Per Unit Cost
- Phones Lines
- Automated Attendant
- Full Call Center Software
- In-House Auto Attendant Greeting Recorded
- On-Hold Music
- Desktop Fax
- US Minutes
- Office 365 Integration
- Handsets (amortized over lease term)
- Group paging
- Group ring groups
- Desktop Soft Phone
- Mobile App
- Inbound & Outbound Caller ID
- Forward Calls to Cell Phones
- twin to cell phones
- Voicemail forwarded to email as audio attachment
- Call Pickup
- Phone Status - presence
- Do No Disturb Messaging (vacation, out of office, etc)
- Address Book that includes extension
- Conference Bridge
- Team Video Conferencing
- Call Recording
- Call Reports
- Personal Call Logs (w/date/timestamp): Missed, Made, Received
- All Taxes Fees and Surcharges
- On-site Bay Area Install Included
- All Future Programming Changes Included
8 by ...
- $35/min paid annualy
- 1 per extension
- part of per user
- 2500 minutes free
- $199 handsets
- 25 users/call
- As high as 20% above quoted price
- US-based support is available for accounts with 20 or more users only and US-based implementation is available for accounts with 16 or more users only; No Hardware Coverage
Pricing is based on 60 month Lease including service, hardware and maintenance, on approved credit.
* Items require instance pricing as low as $40/month
Just a few lines from great clients!
We saved $500 a month going from our old PBX to our new Polycom Phones and service, no more long distance charges!Andres C.
dais was so easy to work with, they explained and did everything they promised and more!Suzanne W.
We were moving to a new location, they transferred the numbers, lowered my bill and had no downtime, can’t say that about the movers.William D.
It’s hard to trust new vendors, I wish I had met them years ago!Isabella