Business Communications for Modern Teams
dais Connect App is an application that provides your team with chat, voice and video calls and conferencing, screen sharing, CRM and application integration.
dais Connect App allows your team to communicate using IP Based Phones, web browsers, iPhone, Android devices, and Windows, Linux and Mac desktops.
Replacing your phone system with dais PBX and dais Connect App will save you thousands of dollars and make your team more productive.
- Send and receive secure messages in one-to-one and group conversations
- Receive messages from applications via Slack and HipChat compatible Webhooks
- Access multiple contact sources – personal, company and others.
- Log in using your Google or Office 365 accounts
- Find contacts in Google, Office 365, Salesforce, SugarCRM, Zoho, Zendesk, etc, call them, and get popups when they call you
- Find messages in message history
- Share files
- Quickly setup and easily manage voice and video conferences
- Escalate your conversations as needed – from chat, to voice, to video
- Make and receive calls using your office extension and caller ID, keep your mobile number private
- Receive direct calls or calls to your office extension even when dais Connect App is in the background, and your phone is in “sleep” mode
- Make point-to-point calls to teammates who are using dais Connect App in browsers, mobile phones, or desktop
- Save international and long distance charges by making calls via your dais business phone system
- Get notifications when your teammates contacts you
- Let your teammates know your status, see if your teammates are busy, on the phone, etc
- Take full advantage of dais business phone system functionality – manage call recording, forwarding, etc
- Easily switch between dais Connect App and your office desk phone.
- Access and manage your office voicemail, listen to recorded calls
- Send PDF files as faxes from anywhere, even your mobile phone. Yes, faxes
dais Mobile Dialer
- PBX Caller ID. Person you are calling sees your PBX Caller ID – not your mobile phone number.
- Call Forwarding. One touch forwarding of your office extension to your mobile phone.
- My Extension. Access to your office extension settings such as Voicemail configuration, Call Forwarding, Call Screening, Call Blocking, and Call Recording.
- Contacts. You can dial contacts stored on your phone via PBX or directly. Contacts in a Company Directory are also available on your mobile phone.
- Call History. You can see all the inbound and outbound calls for your PBX extension and use history to callback.
- Voicemail. You can see all the voicemail messages left in your PBX mailbox and listen to them from your mobile.
dais CRM Click2Call Integration Chrome Extension
- Boost your team’s productivity by having CRM contacts and phone numbers on any web pages just one click away. dais CRM Click2Call Integration intelligently recognizes phone numbers and turns them into clickable URLs based on your specifications. You can even easily “manufacture” web pages full of phone numbers, open them in your browser – and “click away” as we will make all the numbers Click2Call ready.
- Increase customer satisfaction with instant access to your customers data in your CRM. Just open your CRM in Google Chrome browser, and all the relevant information about callers will appear there on every call – no need to switch to other applications.
- Work with multiple sources of contacts. You can lookup callers in multiple applications, not just a single CRM. For example, you may want to look at sales data in Salesforce, and service data in Zendesk.
- Go outside of your CRM or Service Desk application. You can use a public service, or your home grown system to lookup callers, enter data, or create notes about callers. All you have to do is to specify an additional URL and we will open it if CRM lookup fails.
dais Connect App for iPhone and Android can be installed from App Store and Google Play, dais Connect App for Windows, Mac, and Linux desktops can be downloaded using the browser based dais Connect App.
Cloud Based Telecommunications
24/7 needs can be met for any size client. International or small-local business, call center or single user, established or start up! Choose your path to successful telecommunications now!
How do we compare?
Just a small sample of how we compare to the other carriers out there! Big fees and short promotional specials are how they seem a better value, but they really are not!
- Per Unit Cost
- Phones Lines
- Automated Attendant
- Full Call Center Software
- In-House Auto Attendant Greeting Recorded
- On-Hold Music
- Desktop Fax
- US Minutes
- Office 365 Integration
- Handsets (amortized over lease term)
- Group paging
- Group ring groups
- Desktop Soft Phone
- Mobile App
- Inbound & Outbound Caller ID
- Forward Calls to Cell Phones
- twin to cell phones
- Voicemail forwarded to email as audio attachment
- Call Pickup
- Phone Status - presence
- Do No Disturb Messaging (vacation, out of office, etc)
- Address Book that includes extension
- Conference Bridge
- Team Video Conferencing
- Call Recording
- Call Reports
- Personal Call Logs (w/date/timestamp): Missed, Made, Received
- All Taxes Fees and Surcharges
- On-site Bay Area Install Included
- All Future Programming Changes Included
8 by ...
- $35/min paid annualy
- 1 per extension
- part of per user
- 2500 minutes free
- $199 handsets
- 25 users/call
- As high as 20% above quoted price
- US-based support is available for accounts with 20 or more users only and US-based implementation is available for accounts with 16 or more users only; No Hardware Coverage
Pricing is based on 60 month Lease including service, hardware and maintenance, on approved credit.
* Items require instance pricing as low as $40/month
Just a few lines from great clients!
We saved $500 a month going from our old PBX to our new Polycom Phones and service, no more long distance charges!Andres C.
dais was so easy to work with, they explained and did everything they promised and more!Suzanne W.
We were moving to a new location, they transferred the numbers, lowered my bill and had no downtime, can’t say that about the movers.William D.
It’s hard to trust new vendors, I wish I had met them years ago!Isabella